Friday, March 7, 2014

Support Local Music and Artists

The winter has been rough on musicians this year. Loading in and out of venues and trying to pull people out in the snow can be a nightmare. However, the show's must go on and it is my privilege to inform you about several great gigs I have this weekend and next week! 

First, tonight, Friday, March 7th I'll be at Homegrown Cafe in Newark DE acoustic with 61 North front man Brian LaPann from 10pm-1am! We grew up playing this UD hot spot and it holds a special place in our heart. They have an enormous selection of IPA's and killer food! Blues and brews! 

Tomorrow, Saturday, March 8th I'll be at the Auburn Road Winery for a long overdue show with The Killer Beez from 7pm-9pm!! The Killer Beez are a musical super group featuring singer/songwriter Bo Rains, former Digable Planets and BAM! bassist Mitch Beers, and myself with an ever changing arsenal of local and Philly musicians sitting in with us. Our sound consists of everything from country/blues to funk and soul music. The wine and staff at this winery are in a class of their own. Don't miss this rare show! Reserve a table now. 

Wednesday, March 12th, you can find Bob Comfort, Josh Dubois, and I, aka the Reverb Brothers, performing at Kaminskies Bar and Grill in Haddonfield NJ at 7pm. You may remember 61 North rocking this awesome sports bar outside on the deck over the past few years. Now, the Brothers are bringing a soulful country/blues sound to the great people at Kaminskies in order to avoid the cops being called. This was a frequent problem before, but should no longer be the case considering we play acoustic. Can't wait to see some of our old regulars! 

Stay tuned to my page for more announcements!! I'll soon be dropping a new website dedicated to all the groups I play in, my motivational speaking, and of course my blog!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment