Saturday, January 17, 2015

Gooch and the Motion Band Trailer

As many of you know, I've spent nearly a decade dedicating my life to music. Writing songs, performing, inspiring, and entertaining people is my life, my purpose, and my joy. However, none of it would be possible without you. I'm so incredibly grateful for my band mates, friends, family, supporters, and fans. The feeling is incredibly humbling but so very much appreciated.

It's with this in mind that I invite you all to join the Motion!!! What does this mean? Well, as many of you know, I was recently signed by 9-time Grammy Award Winning Producer Joe "the Butcher" Nicolo to his new record label Blacbird Records. We are preparing to break ground on my first solo album with a new band of hand picked musicians called "Gooch and the Motion." The reason we chose "The Motion" is because we want our fans to feel included in the process of everything we do. Music feeds off of energy! It's all one motion!

Also, we are working extremely hard to produce a documentary that will not only chronicle my journey from being paralyzed in 2004 to becoming a professional musician, but that will capture the making of this new record, some big shows, and a lot of unique opportunities in 2015.

So, stay tuned in to my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/GoochNelsonOfficial) and website (www.goochnelson.com)  for new information as we embark on this journey together. We will be launching a campaign unlike anything you've seen from me in the past.

With that being said, I give you, Gooch and the Motion!!!!! Enjoy this live footage from World Cafe Live Philadelphia!


Check out Gooch's YouTube Channel at: www.youtube.com/channel/UCpUYDzJzgSJrd-NFmR7Cr5A


No comments:

Post a Comment